MiG-21SMT Fighter Dual Combo
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size.
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Mikoyan-Gurevich Cold War era delta wing supersonic jet fighter, upgraded 3rd generation 'Fishbed K' variant with enlarged dorsal spine - dual kit including 2 unassembled models. Each features fine engraved panel lines, fully appointed cockpit, exhaust turbine faces, detailed wheel wells and undercarriage, optional position 2-piece canopies and painting masks (wheel and canopy). Also includes external stores: drop tanks, S-24 rockets (x2) and R-3S missiles (x2).
Decals and color painting guide for 5 Russian aircraft:
- SMT 'Blue 22' Krasnodar Higher Aviation Training Facility, 1980
- SMT 'Yellow 09' of the 582nd IAP, Chojna Airfield, Poland, late 1980s
- 'Red 92' of the 296th IAP
- SMT s/n 96.40.14 at Dolgoye Ledovo
- SMT s/n 96.40.15 at Dolgoye Ledovo