WWII Bf.110C/D Adlertag German Heavy Fighter
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Other products to consider
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. Backordered (Sign up for an email
notification when it's
back in stock!)List price: $49.95You pay: $37.49(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: EduardStock Number: EDU 2132Scale: 1/72View all products of type "Me-110"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Includes photoetched parts, painting mask, resin part, and markings for:
- Bf 110C flown by Hptm. Horst Liensberger, CO of Stab V.(Z)/LG 1, France, summer 1940
- Bf 110C-1, 3./ZG 1, Grieslinen, Germany, September 1939
- Bf 110D-0, 1./ZG 2, Amines-Glissy, summer 1940
- Bf 110D, WNr. 3181, 4./ZG 2, Freiburg, Germany, July 1940
- Bf 110C, flown by Obstlt. Joachim-Friedrich Huth, CO of Stab ZG 26, Lille, France, September 1940
- Bf 110D-0, WNr. 3716, 2./ZG 26, Yvrench/St. Omer, France, August 1940
- Bf 110D, 4./ZG 26, Crecy-en-Ponthieu, France, September 1940
- Bf 110C, flown by Oblt. Sophus Baagoe, 8./ZG 26, Barley-Arques, France, July 1940
- Bf 110C, WNr. 3285, flown by Oblt. Hans-Joachim Jabs, CO of 6./ZG 76, Le Mans, France, September 1940
- Bf 110D-0, 7./ZG 76, Laval, France, October 1940
- Bf 110D-3, WNr. 3378, flown by Oblt. Martin Lutz, CO of Erprobungsgruppe 210, Calais-Marck, France, September 1940
- Bf 110C-6, flown by Lt. Erich Beudel, 1./Erprobungsgruppe 210, Calais-Marck, France, August 1940