F-104G Nato Fighter Limited Edition
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch and resin parts.
Other products to consider: (7)
Customize your model: (14)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size.
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
The Lockheed F-104 Starfighter is a single-engine, supersonic interceptor aircraft originally developed by Lockheed for the United States Air Force (USAF). F-104G 1,122 aircraft of the main version produced as multi-role fighter-bombers. Kit features engraved panel lines, highly detailed cockpit (resin parts), ample photo-etch parts (including color instrument panel and cockpit details), die-cut masks (canopy and wheels), detailed engine and avionics bay, optional canopy, open or closed air brakes, detailed landing gear, armament (Wing Tip Tanks).
Decals and color painting guide for (5) aircraft:
- c/n 683C-4025, 331st Squadron, Royal Norwegian Air Force, Bodo Air Base, late 60s/early 70s
- c/n 683D-7037, 192nd Filo, Turkish Air Force, Balikesir Air Base, Fairford, 1991
- c/n 683-8331, Flown by Capt. Hans van der Werf, 312th Squadron RNLAF, Twente Enschede Airport, September 15, 1979
- c/n 683A-1199, Royal Canadian Air Force, Twente Air Base, the Netherlands, May, 1976
- c/n 683-9079, 350th Squadron, 1st Wing, Belgian Air Force