Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. DISCONTINUED This product has been discontinued
and is no longer available.List price: $49.95You pay: $36.49(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: EduardStock Number: EDU 1194Scale: 1/48View all products of type "Yak-1"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
The Yakovlev Yak-1 was a World War II Soviet fighter aircraft, a single-seat monoplane with a composite structure and wooden wings. Kit features fine engraved panel lines, well-appointed cockpit with color photo-etch parts, optional clear injection molded instrument panel, optional landing gear, 1-piece 3-blade propeller (movable) with separate spinner, segmented canopy, (2) underwing drop tanks, rockets and wing machine gun.
Decals and color painting reference for (7) aircraft:
- Flown by Capt. Pavel M. Chuvilev, CO of 1st Flight, 427th IAP, Sokolniki Air Field, August 1943
- Flown by Vladimir P. Pokrovskiy, 2nd GIAP, Northern Fleet, 1944/45
- Flown by Alexei V. Aleyukhin, 9th GIAP, Spring 1943
- Flown by Roland de la Poype, GC 3 Normandie, May 1943
- 3rd Flight, 267th IAP, Zemun Air Field, Yugoslavia, Early 1945
- Flown by Nikolai A. Kozlov, 910th IAP, February 1943
- Flown by Pavel P. Karavay, 897th IAP, 288th IAD, Winter 1942/43