Good Evening Da Nang!
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch and resin parts.
Other products to consider: (11)
Customize your model: (15)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. DISCONTINUED This product has been discontinued
and is no longer available.List price: $99.95You pay: $72.99(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: EduardStock Number: EDU 1193Scale: 1/48View all products of type "F-4 Phantom"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
The McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom II is a tandem two-seat, twin-engine, all-weather, long-range supersonic jet interceptor aircraft/fighter-bomber originally developed for the United States Navy by McDonnell Aircraft. Kit features engraved panel lines, highly detailed tandem cockpits with (resin seats and color photoetch seatbelts, instrument panels and consoles), fully represented engine with resin and photoetch parts, detailed landing gear with resin wheels and wheel wells, multi-part canopy, armament (drop tanks, rockets and missiles), also includes optional standing pilot figure and (2) seated figures (pilot and co pilot).
Includes markings for:
- F-4C 64-0726, 557th Tactical Fighter Squadron, 12th Tactical Fighter Wing, Cam Rahn Bay Air Base, 1968
- F-4C 63-7500, 390th Tactical Fighter Squadron, 366th Tactical Fighter Wing, Da Nang Air Base, 1967
- F-4C 64-0676, 45th Tactical Fighter Squadron, 2nd Air Division, Ubon Royal Thai Air Base, 1966
- F-4C 64-0752, 480th Tactical Fighter Squadron, 35th Tactical Fighter Wing, Da Nang Air Base, 1967
- F-4C 64-0776, 389th Tactical Fighter Squadron, 366th Tactical Fighter Wing, Da Nang Air Base, May 1967