Jugs over Italy
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch and resin parts.
Other products to consider: (7)
Customize your model: (17)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. Backordered (Sign up for an email
notification when it's
back in stock!)List price: $74.95You pay: $53.99(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: EduardStock Number: EDU 1180Scale: 1/48View all products of type "P-47 Thunderbolt"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Kit contains photo-etch, mask and Brassin resin parts (cockpit, main undercarriage wheels, propellers). Decals and painting guide for (6) aircraft:
- P-47D, 86th FS, 79th FG, Fano Air Field, Italy, February, 1945
- P-47D-25, flown by Capt. Edward F. Jones, 64th FS, 57th FG, Grosseto AB, Italy, Early 1945
- P-47D-25, 527th FS, 86th FG, Pisa Air Base, Italy, 1945
- P-47D-27RE, s/n 42-26960, flown by Lt. Sylvester 'Bud' Hendricks, 65th FS, 57th FG, Grosseto Air Base, Italy, Fall 1944 / 1945
- P-47D-27RE, s/n 42-27277, 315th FS, 324th FG, Early 1945
- P-47D-27RE, s/n 42-27277, 314th FS, 324th FG, Dole, France, winter 1944 / 194