Ultimate Sabre Fighter (ltd Edition)
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch and resin parts.
Other products to consider: (6)
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. Available(Ships in 2-4 business days)
This product is in stock at our suppliers,
if ordered it will take a few days to arrive.List price: $89.95You pay: $65.69(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: EduardStock Number: EDU 1163Scale: 1/48View all products of type "F-86 Sabre"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Includes photoetch parts, resin and painting mask. Hasegawa plastic parts.
- F-86F-30, Maj. John H. Glenn, 25th FIS/51st FIW; Suwon Air Base (K-13), Korea 1953
- F-86F-30, FU-850, 390th FBS, Alexandria AFB, Louisiana, USA, 1955
- F-86F-30, 67th FBS, 18th FBG, Maj. James P. Hagerstrom, Osan-ni Air Base (K-55), Korea 1953
- F-86F-30, Lt. Ken Ewing, 336th FIS "Rocketeers", 4th FIG, Kimpo Air Base (K-14), Korea 1954
- F-86F-25, FU-361, 435th FBS, Detroit AFB, Michigan, USA 1952