F-104G Bundesfighter / NATO Fighter
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch and resin parts.
Other products to consider: (8)
Customize your model: (15)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size.
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Includes resin and photoetch parts, painting masks and decals for 10 aircraft:
- JaboG 32, Tactical Air Meet 80, Rammstein Air Base, June, 1980
- JaboG 33, Decimomannu AB, Sardinia, 1964
- Marinefliegergeschwader 1, Hannover Airport, 1980
- 63-13269, 58th CTTW, Luke AFB, USA, 1982
- Marinefliegergeschwader 2, September, 1986
- 683-9079, 350th Squadron, 1st Wing, Belgian Air Force
- 683A-1199, Royal Canadian Air Force, Twente Air Base, the Netherlands, May, 1976
- 683-8331, Flown by Capt. Hans van der Werf, 312th Squadron RNLAF, Twente Enschede Airport, September 15, 1979
- 683D-7037, 192nd Filo, Turkish Air Force, Balikesir Air Base / Fairford, 1991
- 683C-4025, 331st Squadron, Royal Norwegian Air Force, Bodo Air Base, late 60s / early 70s