Royal Class: Fw 190A-8 Fighter (4 kits)
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch and resin parts.
Other products to consider: (25)
Customize your model: (21)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. Backordered (Sign up for an email
notification when it's
back in stock!)List price: $99.95You pay: $72.99(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: EduardStock Number: EDU R0012Scale: 1/72View all products of type "Fw-190"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Fw 190A-8 in 72nd scale (2015 tool) in Royal Class edition. Contains parts for 4 complete models in 3 variants - Fw 190A-8 plus very first release of A-8/R2 (Sturmbock / heavy armored) and A-8/R11 (Night fighter) variants.
Includes beer glass with Fw 190A-8 emblem, piece of real Fw 190A-8 w/ a certificate of authenticity.
Includes markings for:
- Fw 190A-8 1/72 - Fw 190A-8, flown by Obstlt. Josef Priller, the CO of JG 26, Rambouillet, France, Summer 1944
- Fw 190A-8 1/72 - Fw 190A-8, flown by Lt. Hans Dortenmann, the CO of 2./JG 54, Villacoublay, France, June 1944
- Fw 190A-8 1/72 - Fw 190 A-8, JG 301, North Germany, May 1945
- Fw 190A-8 1/72 - Fw 190 A-8, flown by Fw. Rudolf Artner, 9./JG 5, Herdla, Norway, Spring, 1945
- Fw 190A-8 1/72 - Fw 190A-8, flown by Fw. Alfred Bindseil, 6./JG 1, Stormede, Germany, Spring 1944
- Fw 190A-8 1/72 - Fw 190A-8, 9./JG 54, Villacoublay, France, Summer, 1944
- Fw 190A-8 1/72 - Fw 190A-8, 73372?, II./JG 300, Bayreuth-Bindlach, Germany, Spring 1945
- Fw 190A-8 1/72 - Fw 190A-8/R-2, W. Nr. 681323, flown by Fw. Friedrich-Karl Frank, II. (Sturm)/JG 4, Welzow, Germany, September 1944
- Fw 190A-8 1/72 - Fw 190A-8/R2, flown by Hptm. Wilhelm Moritz, the CO of IV. (Sturm)/JG 3, Memmingen, Germany, July, 1944
- Fw 190A-8 1/72 - Fw 190A-8/R2, flown by Uffz. Paul Lixfeld, 6./JG 300, Lobnitz, Germany, late 1944
- Fw 190A-8 1/72 - Fw 190 A-8/R2, flown by Uffz. Willi Maximowitz, IV.(Sturm)/JG 3, Dreux, France, June, 1944
- Fw 190A-8 1/72 - Fw 190A-8/R-11 "Neptun", flown by Fhj. Ofw. Gunther Migge, 1./NJGr. 10, Werneuchen, Germany, 1944