MiG-15 Quattro Combo Royal Class (4 kits)
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch and resin parts.
Other products to consider: (10)
Customize your model: (16)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. Available(Ships in 2-4 business days)
This product is in stock at our suppliers,
if ordered it will take a few days to arrive.List price: $99.95You pay: $72.99(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: EduardStock Number: EDU 11Scale: 1/72View all products of type "MiG-15 Fagot"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Royal Class edition of MiG-15 Quattro Combo in 72nd scale from 2013 and 2015 tools (first release of the UTI two seater).
Kit contains exclusive 220ml whiskey glass with MiG-15 emblem.
- MiG-15, c/n 111025, Flown by 1st Lt. Anatoliy P. Gogolev, 2nd Flight, 176th GIAP, 324. GIAD, Antung Air Base, 1951
- MiG-15, s/n 231611, Romanian Air Force, Late 1950s
- MiG-15bis, No. 20 Squadron, Egypt., Late 50s / Early 1960s
- MiG-15bis, Flown by Capt. Ryszard Grundman, 1st Fighter Regiment, Bemowo Air Base, Poland, 1954
- MiG-15bis, s/n 31530906, 25th Fighter Division, 35th Fighter Regiment, Taszar Air Base, Hungary, 1954 - 1955
- MiG-15bis, s/n 623766, FAG 2 Training Regiment, Trollenhagen Air Base, German Democratic Republic, 1956
- MiG-15bis, Flown by Zhao Baotong, 3rd Air Division, Korea, 1952
- MiG-15bis, Flown by Nikolay I. Shkodin, 147th GIAP, 133rd IAD, Tatung-kao Air Base, China, July, 1953
- MiG-15bis, Korea, 1952
- MiG-15bis, Flown by Capt. Jaromir Palecny, 11th Fighter Regiment, Zatec Air Base, 1960
- MiG-15bisSB, 30th Fighter-Bomber Regiment, Hradec Kralove / Pardubice Air Base, Czechoslovakia, 1970s
- UTI MiG-15, 1st Fighter Regiment, 2nd Squadron, Plana Air Base, Czechoslovakia, Summer, 1969
- UTI MiG-15, s/n 822028, Havittajalentolaivue 31, Rissala Air Base, Finland, May, 1973
- UTI MiG-15, Syrian Air Force
- UTI MiG-15, c/n 612739, Flown by Yuri Gagarin / Vladimir Seryogin, Space Training Centre, Chkalovskiy Airfield, Soviet Union, March 27, 1968
- UTI MiG-15, Egyptian Air Force, 1970s - 80s
- UTI MiG-15, Indonesian Air Force, Jakarta - Kemajoran Air Base, 1965
- UTI MiG-15, Iraqi Air Force, 1980s