Agusta Westland Merlin HC3 Helicopter
Unassembled plastic model kit
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
DISCONTINUED This product has been discontinued
and is no longer available.List price: $74.99You pay: $57.79(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Airfix ModelsStock Number: AIR A14101Scale: 1/48View all products of type "AW-101 Merlin"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
British-Italian multinational AW101 medium-lift utility helicopter, Royal Air Force transport variant. Kit features crisp engraved panel lines, well-appointed cockpit, full cabin interior (including bulkheads and inner sidewalls), cabin seats (x12 - may be assembled stowed or deployed), optional position), optional position cabin doors, detailed undercarriage and wheel bays, weighted tires, external applique cockpit armor, hinged rear loading ramp, excellent multi-part rotorhead, intake trunks and exhaust pipes with turbine faces, BERP style rotors, GPMG weapon mounts, optional chin-mounted FLIR turret, filigree sensors and antennae.
Decals and color painting guide for (5) aircraft:
- ZJ138/X of No 28 (AC) Squadron, Joint Helicopter Force, Camp Bastion, Afghanistan 2010
- ZJ124/H of the Incident Response Team, Joint Helicopter Force, Operation TELIC, Basra, Iraq, March 2008
- ZJ118/B of No 28 (AC)/78 Squadron, Salisbury Plain Training Area, UK, April 2012
- ZJ133/R 'Splat! of No 28 (AC) Squadron
- ZJ126/K of No 28/78 Squadron, RAF Benson, UK, November 2011