Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
DISCONTINUED This product has been discontinued
and is no longer available.List price: $36.99You pay: $25.19(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Accurate MiniaturesStock Number: ACM 3413Scale: 1/48View all products of type "F3F"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
The F3F-1 was the natural outgrowth of the FF-1 and F2F series of fighters. The F3F incorporated lessons learned from the earlier series: improved retractable landing gear, stretched fuselage for greater stability, and greater fuselage diameter to house the Pratt & Whitney R1535 twin-row radial engine turning a three-bladed Hamilton Standard propeller.
- 75 parts molded in gray and clear plastic
- Finely recessed panel lines
- Pre-formed photo-etched rigging
- Optional tires (weighted and unweighted)
- Protected decals and clear parts
- Detailed instruction booklet