F/A-18F USN VFA-103 Jolly Rogers (Snap-tite)
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider: (29)
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. Available(Ships in 2-4 business days)
This product is in stock
at our suppliers, if ordered it
will take a few days to arrive.List price: $35.00You pay: $23.79(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Academy ModelsStock Number: ACD 12535Scale: 1/72View all products of type "F-18 Hornet"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
This F/A-18F supersonic jet interceptor is a tandem two-seater with twin engines. The VFA-103 supported Operations Iraqi Freedom, Enduring Freedom and operations off the Somali coast. The model can be built in the parked or in-flight configuration. Various air-to-air and air-to-surface weapons are included. The kit features excellent detailing with choice of stickers or decals.
- New Tooling / Multi-Colored Parts (MCP), no painting needed
- Current version of USN carrier based-aircraft
- External fuel tank; weaponry includes AIM-9X, AIM-120C, GBU-38 and targeting pod
- Snap-type, assembles without glue.
- Accurately detailed panel lines & rivets
- Choice of sticker or decal