F-4C USAF "Vietnam War"
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider: (16)
Customize your model: (20)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $77.00You pay: $49.99(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Academy ModelsStock Number: ACD 12294Scale: 1/48View all products of type "F-4 Phantom"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
- Fuselage molded in one part
- Cockpit is nicely detailed
- Nice Martin Baker ejection seats
- Optional seated crew figures
- Optional boarding ladder
- Positionable canopies
- Nicely detailed main gear wells
- Main wheels and tires molded separately for ease of painting
- Positionable rudder
- Positionable speed brakes
- Outer wing panels molded separately and can be folded (wing hinges not included)
- Intakes have ducts to the compressor faces
- Nice afterburner chambers with turbine faces
- New inboard Air Force pylons
- 4 x AIM-9B Sidewinder
- 4 x AIM-7D/E Sparrow
- 12 x Mk.82 Slicks
- 2 x 370 gallon wing tanks
- 1 x 600 gallon centerline tank
- 2 x triple ejector racks (TER)
- 2 x multiple ejector rack (MER)
Markings for one aircraft, F-4C, 64-0829, 8 TFW, 'SCAT XXVII', 1967/68