US Light Tank M3 Stuart - Late Production
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider: (12)
Customize your model: (10)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $42.00You pay less than: $33.60Add to cart to see actual sales price.Manufacturer: Tamiya Models and PaintsStock Number: TAM 35360Scale: 1/35View all products of type "M-3/5 Stuart"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
This 1/35 scale model faithfully depicts the M3 Stuart tank. It is a complete new kit with updated details compared to the Stuart model that has been offered for decades.
The M3 Stuart was manufactured from March 1943 onwards and deployed not only by U.S. forces; it also saw action in Soviet colors. The late production variant of the tank had a rounded turret design with the cupola removed. It used a 37mm main gun, with numerous 7.62mm machine guns: one coaxial to the main gun, one on the front, on the turret and in the side sponson's on certain variants.
- A highly accurate rendering of the WWII tank is based upon extensive study of full-size vehicles.
- Authentically captures riveted hull and cupola-less turret with machine gun and mount.
- Features optional parts recreating sponson machine guns.
- Realistic depiction of suspension is combined with convenient belt-type track parts.
- Comes with a commander torso figure and head parts to allow assembly as U.S. or Red Army.
- Includes three marking options: one U.S. and two Red Army schemes.