Sd.Kfz.179 Bergepanther Ausf.A
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Other products to consider: (54)
Customize your model: (13)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size.
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
The German military hoped to use Panther to replace Panzer IV as the backbone of the armored units. In order to make sure that armored units move fast enough, the Germans developed a series of variants on the Panther chassis.
The MENG SS-015 model is 237mm long and 98.6mm wide. This kit has a total of 1,143 parts. The design concept of MENG's Panther series has been continued on this kit. It features realistic and movable dozer blade and crane. There are various options for the external details of the fighting compartment and the driver's compartment. No matter if you want to display it as a single model or in a diorama, the MENG Bergepanther is a good choice for you.
- Two exterior attachment options
- Crane can be built stowed or deployed.
- Deployed crane is rotatable
- PE side skirts are included
- Fighting and Driver's compartment interiors included
- Surface details include weld beads, cast texture, cutting marks, and hot rolling texture
- Photoetched parts, metal cables, and metal chains included