M109A2 Howitzer Self-propelled Gun (new Tool)
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider: (10)
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size.
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
- Detailed gun mount
- Gun mount is movable in elevation
- Gun turret is movable in azimuth
- Choice of muzzle brakes
- Positionable commander's hatch
- Positionable top and side hatches
- Rear doors are molded closed
- Detailed stowage racks
- Positionable aft spades
- Positionable travel lock
- Simple combination of individual and sectional track runs for ease of assembly
Contains markings for:
- M109A2, British Army, Operation Granby, Iraq, 1991
- M109A2, Battery B, 41st Field Artillery, 24th Infantry Division, Operation Desert Storm, Iraq, 1991
- M109A2, Battery B, 1-82 Field Artillery, 1st Cavalry Division, Operation Desert Storm, Iraq, 1991
- M109A1, Battery A/C, 6-14 Field Artillery, 1st Armored Division, USA, 1987