Kfz.69 6x4 Truck and 3.7cm PaK 35/36
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider: (11)
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size.
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
- Newly produced Kfz.69 Personnel Carrier w/3.7cm PaK 35/36
- Bench seats w/realistic texture
- Intricate auxiliary boxes included
- Windshield made from clear part
- Intricate headlamps and pennant mount included
- Detailed dashboard and driver's compartment
- Realistic spare wheels included
- Intricate 3.7cm PaK 35/36 mounted on carriage w/fun trails
- Either combat or travel modes can be selected for assembly
- Gun stays and hand wheels finely reproduced
- Full chassis represented
- Realistic suspension produced
- Well-detailed driver's floor well
Dragon has extended its inventory of German soft-skin vehicles with the release of a new truck! Building upon the success of the Kfz.70 6x4 personnel carrier, Dragon introduces the artillery tractor version known as the Kfz.69. The popular 6x4 vehicle design served throughout WWII, with a total of about 7,000 trucks produced up till 1942. It was powered by an air-cooled 3.308-liter flat-four engine. The horizontal engine gave rise to the truck's distinctive sharply sloped nose, and also to its nickname "Boxer". Transporting a maximum payload of 1,150kg, it could drive at speeds of up to 70km/h. The truck was commonly employed for towing light artillery such as the 3.7cm Pak 35/36 antitank cannon.
The new 1/72 scale kit utilizes molds used in the earlier Kfz.70 item, but it includes a brand new rear compartment. This rear cargo area incorporates ammunition storage boxes, seats for the gun crew, and spare wheels all newly tooled. The parts separation on Dragon's Kfz.69 is smartly done, allowing full detail to be reproduced both above and below the chassis. The wheels and independent coil spring suspension are masterfully represented. The raking hood is produced in one piece with the front fenders to simplify construction and to increase accurate assembly. The front windshield is made from transparent plastic to allow more realism. The artillery tractor can fully perform its designated function since the vehicle comes with a 3.7cm PaK 36/37 antitank cannon. This 6x4 truck was a workhorse of the German military during WWII, and Dragon's model accurately depicts one of its most common roles.