Kettenkraftad w/ Cart and Goliath
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size.
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Following the release of the Kubelwagen as the first model in the 1/48 scale Military Miniature Vehicle (MMV) series, Tamiya introduces the second amazing release, the Kettenkfraftrad. This is a fabulous complete display kit featuring Kettenkfraftrad with an infantry cart, a demolition vehicle and many other great accessories on a tiny 1/48 scale. Model can be enjoyed by itself or combined with one of our fantastic 1/48 scale aircraft for a diorama display.
About the Kettenkraftrad (Infantry Cart & Goliath Demolition Vehicle)
Featuring three forward and one reverse gear the Kettenkraftrad was used as a transportation vehicle, a power generator, a communications vehicle, towing vehicle etc. Capable of towing up to 4 tons it was widely used to tow artillery and equipment, as well as aircraft when used by the Luftwaffe.
A lightweight cart that could be easily towed by just two men, a horse, a motorcycle or a Kettenkraftrad. The infantry cart was used all throughout WWII, displaying superior versatility and practicality.
The Goliath was a remote control operated self-detonation vehicle. An 800m-long cable enabled remote control access to far away targets and remote detonation of its 60kg load of explosives.
About the Model
- 1/48 scale high quality plastic model of the Kettenkraftrad as used during WWII
- Overall length of Kettenkraftrad: 64mm
- Set includes accurately detailed Goliath demolition vehicle and infantry cart
- Includes loads of accessories such as two types of grenade launchers, fuel drum, jerrycans, ammunition boxes, rifles and 1 uniformed driver figure
- 5 sets of markings to reproduce both the Germany army or Luftwaffe vehicles.