Japanese 4x4 Type 95 Kurogane Light Vehicle
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider
Don't forget building supplies!
In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $25.00You pay less than: $20.00Add to cart to see actual sales price.Manufacturer: Tamiya Models and PaintsStock Number: TAM 32558Scale: 1/48View all products of type "Type 95 Kurogane"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Tamiya's efforts in promoting cross-genre model dioramas continues with the release of this unique assembly kit. The 4x4 Light Vehicle Type 95 Kurogane is the first injection-molded plastic model of the type in any scale, making this a must-have item for any modeler.
About the 4x4 Type 95 Kurogane
The Type 95 Kurogane was a small 4x4 vehicle used by the Japanese forces in WWII for liaison, reconnaissance, and staff transport. It featured an air-cooled V2 gasoline engine and a rugged suspension with large diameter tires for enhanced off-road capability. About 4,800 of these 3- passenger cars were produced from 1935 to 1944.
About the Model
- High-quality set of 1/48 scale assembly model kit of the Type 95 Kurogane.
- A thorough study of an actual vehicle has produced an authentic, true-to-scale model.
- Precision engineering ensures a very detailed, but not overly complex, recreation of the vehicle's suspension.
- Metal transfer included to depict star symbol on grille.
- 1 Japanese Army Air Force officer figure with katana and 1 driver figure included.
- Perfect for displaying with 1/48 scale WWII Japanese aircraft.