German Jagdtiger (Early) w/ABER PE Parts
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Other products to consider
Customize your model: (21)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $169.00You pay less than: $135.20Add to cart to see actual sales price.Manufacturer: Tamiya Models and PaintsStock Number: TAM 25162Scale: 1/35View all products of type "Sd.Kfz 186 Jagdtiger"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
This is a model of the German Tank Destroyer Jagdtiger. It was first introduced as item 35295. This version is a limited edition item with Photo-Etched Parts made by the Polish hobby product company ABER, enabling modelers to easily enhance the detail of their model with these extensive model detail parts made of brass.
Specs and Features
- Item 35295 1/35 German Jagdtiger x 1pc.
- Photo-Etched Parts made by ABER included
- Interior details such as the gun breach area and the floor boards are reproduced.
- Commander and driver torso figures included.
- 5 kinds of markings for the 653rd Heavy Tank Battalion included.
- Along with its extended hull, the spare track link racks and jack are also realistically reproduced.
- The separately molded disc parts of the road wheels add extra depth to the model.
- Two kinds of tracks are included; easy to assemble belt type and connectible assembly type.
- A choice of stowed or extended traveling clamps.
- Photo-etched parts for the engine intake protective net included.