Russian BMP-2 IFV
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Other products to consider: (16)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $69.95You pay: $44.42(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Trumpeter ModelsStock Number: TRP 5584Scale: 1/35View all products of type "BMP IFV/APC"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
The BMP-2 (Infantry combat vehicle) is a second-generation, amphibious infantry fighting vehicle introduced in the 1980s in the Soviet Union, following on from the BMP-1 of the 1960s. Kit has excellent exterior features (raised rivet heads, engraved panel lines and appropriate weld beads), interior detail (driver's compartment, fighting compartment and well-appointed turret interior), well detailed suspension and running gear, vinyl track lengths, single-piece fenders, 2A42 30mm autocannon and 9P135M ATGM launcher, separately molded tools and on-vehicle equipment, smoke dischargers, filigree fittings and photo-etch part (grille, fine details).
Decals and color markings for multiple vehicles:
- Georgia conflict, South Ossetia, August 2008 Russian Peace Keepers
- Ukraine, Donetsk area, July 2014 Ukrainian Forces
- Ukraine, Donetsk area, 2014 Ukrainian Forces
- Afghanistan War, 1908's Soviet Army
- East Germany, Winter 1988 GDR Guards Tank Regiment
- First Chechen War, Sumemr 1995 Soviet Army
- First Chechen War, August 1996 Soviet Army
- Syrian Uprising, May 2013 Syrian Republican Guard
- Gulf War, Kuwait, 1991 Kuwaiti Armed Forces