GAZ-66 Russian Light Truck I
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Other products to consider
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $74.99You pay: $49.49(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Trumpeter ModelsStock Number: TRP 1016Scale: 1/35View all products of type "GAZ-66"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
The GAZ-66 is a Russian 4x4 all-road (off road) military truck produced by GAZ. It was the main transport vehicle for motorized infantry of the Soviet Army and is still employed in former Soviet Union countries.The GAZ-66 has gained legendary status in many countries around the world due to its reliability, simplicity and off-road capability. Thanks to standard features such as a front mounted winch, Central Tire Inflation System (CTIS) and self locking differentials the GAZ-66 is extremely popular with armed forces all around the world as well as off-road enthusiasts. Production ceased in 1999, with the GAZ-3308 being produced instead.
- Detailed multi-directional slide-molded cab.
- Full drive train assembly complete with engine transmission, differential housing and suspension units.
- The main tires are hollow rubber with very good tread pattern
- The windshield and side windows are made of clear parts.
- Photo-etched parts included