Russian BM-21 Hail MRL Early
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Other products to consider: (5)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $64.99You pay: $42.89(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Trumpeter ModelsStock Number: TRP 1013Scale: 1/35View all products of type "BM Katyusha"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
The BM-21 Grad is a Russian truck-mounted 122 mm multiple rocket launcher, developed in the early 1960s. Several other countries have copied it or developed similar systems.
The BM-21 122 mm multiple rocket launcher (MRL) system entered service with the Soviet Army in 1963 to replace the aging 140 mm BM-14 system. It consists of a Ural-375D 6X6 truck chassis fitted with a bank of 40 launch tubes arranged in a rectangular shape that can be turned away from the unprotected cab.In 1976, the BM-21 was mounted on the newer Ural-4320 six-by-six army truck.
- Detailed multi-directional slide-molded cab.
- Full drive train assembly complete with engine transmission, differential housing and suspension units.
- The main tires are hollow rubber with very good tread pattern
- Wheel hubs are in great details with separate hub rings.
- The windshield and side windows are made of clear prts.
- Photo-etched parts included