Russian URAL-4320 Truck
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Other products to consider
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $64.99You pay: $42.46(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Trumpeter ModelsStock Number: TRP 1012Scale: 1/35View all products of type "Ural-4320"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
The Ural-4320 is a general purpose off-road 6x6 truck, produced at the Ural Automotive Plant in Miass, Russia for use in the Russian army. Introduced in 1976, it is still in production today. The wheel arrangement for the Ural-4320 was designed for transporting cargo, people and trailers on all types of roads and terrain. It also serves as a launching platform for the BM-21 "Grad" rocket launcher.
The Ural-4320 is a diesel-powered development of the Ural-375D. The Ural-4320 chassis has good ground clearance, so it is preferred in regions where roads are difficult to traverse due to sand or big rocks. The Ural-4320 is reliable and easy to repair and maintain.
- Full drive train assembly complete with engine, transmission, differential housing and suspension units.
- The main tires are hollow rubber with very good tread pattern included as well as sidewall details consisting of raised section ribs.
- Wheel hubs molded in great detail
- The windshield and side windows are made of clear parts.
- Photo-etched parts included