Sd.Kfz.182 King Tiger
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch and metal parts.
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. Backordered (Sign up for an email
notification when it's
back in stock!)List price: $399.95You pay: $269.99(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Trumpeter ModelsStock Number: TRP 910Scale: 1/16View all products of type "Panzer VI King Tiger"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Sd.Kfz.182 King Tiger Henschel and Porsche Turret 2 in 1. The German Wehrmacht's Panzerkampfwagen Tiger Ausf.B heavy tank, static model buildable with your choice of early Krupp design 'Porsche' turret or standard production 'Henschel' turret. Features massive size (consists of 1850 parts), highly detailed exterior, full turret and hull interiors (including engine), separately molded torsion bars, 3 types ammunition, ammo racks, separately molded hatches and on-vehicle equipment, workable link track, photo-etch parts throughout (including engine grilles and zimmerit application tools), multi-part sprockets/idler/road wheels, braided wire tow cable, spring loaded main gun recoil action. Decals and color painting reference for 7 Henschel turret and 3 Porsche turret tanks.
- 1850 parts
- Optional Henschel Turret & Porsche Turret
- Full interior details
- Interior hull is divided into four compartments, driving, fighting, engine and transmission. The fighting compartment is situated in the middle part of the tank inside the turret.
- Accurately designed transmission and steering brake.
- Correctly detailed numerous flexible rubber engine cooling duct.
- A 88mm gun designed specifically for Porsche turret.
- A 88mm gun designed specifically for Henschel's turret.
- Completely gun cradle for 88mm KwK43 L/71.
- Separated curved gun mantlet w/ extreme detail.
- larger style muzzles provided .
- The main gun could be auto-reset by the metal spring.
- 2x Multi-slide-molded 7.92mm MG w/declicate detail.
- Slide molded one piece upper turret accurately shaped for ease assembly.
- Upper turret inner side walls in extreme detail w/separate parts .
- Cupola hatch can be assembled open/closed.
- Loader's hatch can be assembled open/closed with interior metal tube/ actuating rod.
- Rear turret hatch with cover can be modeled open/ closed.
- Three different type 88mm ammunitions w/photo-etched parts for bottom detail, total of 72 rounds stored along the hull sides and a fraction of stored in the rear of the turret.
- The turret could be traversed 360 degrees.
- Two-directional slide-moulded hull bottom with suspension assembly holes on both sides
- Hull inner side walls in extreme detail w/separate parts .
- Slide-moulded swing arms with torsion bars assembly holes.
- Torsion bars and suspension armored covers come as separate parts.
- Late type side fenders w/pattern detail on both top and bottom surface.
- Exhaust pipe w/photo-etched parts for great detail.
- Metal towing cables.
- Slide-molded towing eye brackets in extreme detail w/separate parts.
- Suspension is made up of nine sets of overlapping 800mm road wheels per side.
- drive sprocket wheel in Late type with authentic detail.
- Idler wheel exhibit maximum detail w/separate armored covers.
- Wider 800mm combat tracks, 105 links toothed track and 105 links flat track, including the spare tracks, they can be joined by 400 shafts, and accurately lined up and saged the result of link's weight. Of course are the workable track links, and the material is ABS plastic in burnt iron color, Intricate tank tracks come pre-assembled.
- Photo-eteched engine deck grills and engine grills.