US Army M60A2 Medium Tank (re-issue)
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider: (14)
Customize your model: (17)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $47.00You pay: $31.79(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Tamiya Models and PaintsStock Number: TAM 89542Scale: 1/35View all products of type "M-60"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
This is a re-release of the M60A2, which was previously released as a limited edition item. The tank was nick-named the "Starship" due to some technological developments which were rather advanced for its time (or, as some stories have it, due to complex maintenance procedures). The newly-designed low-profile turret was fitted with a 152mm main gun designed to fire both conventional rounds and anti-tank projectiles. Sadly, however, the M60A2 saw a relatively short production run after its manufacture commenced in the 1970s, and was withdrawn from service in the early 1980s.
- This is a 1/35 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 208mm, Width: 104mm.
- The model faithfully captures the form of the tank, including the unusual turret shape as well as the 152mm gun, infrared scope, rear ventilator, stowage basket and more.
- Turret, main gun, commander's cupola and 12.7mm machine gun are all movable.
- Sliding driver's hatch is also a movable part, and the turret hatch can be assembled in open or closed fashion.
- Includes commander and driver figure.