German Heavy Armored Car - Sd.Kfz.234/2 Puma
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider: (5)
Customize your model: (12)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. Backordered (Sign up for an email
notification when it's
back in stock!)List price: $61.00You pay: $40.99(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Tamiya Models and PaintsStock Number: TAM 37018Scale: 1/35View all products of type "Sd.Kfz 234 Puma"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
The latest addition to the Tamiya Italeri series is this model of the German Puma. This classic kit has gone through updated molding to bring the kit up to date, as well as streamline the assembly process. The Sd.Kfz. 234/2 Puma was a highly successful 8-wheel drive armored car design that was equipped with a 5cm anti-tank gun and 210hp engine. The 100 examples manufactured between December 1943 and September 1944 displayed an effective blend of power and agility.
- Jerry can parts have been modernized for more realism, and the kit includes new photo-etched parts to update jerry can rack and fastening belt.
- Turret and mantlet details have been updated, and new parts are included to depict muzzle brake, smoke discharger, headlights, antenna base, jack, shovel and more!
- Parts such as tool boxes have been given attachment guides to ensure that the modeler gets them accurately fixed on the model.
- Includes 2 Tamiya figures in realistic pose.
- 2 marking options are also included, depicting Western and Eastern Front vehicles.