US Utility Truck M151a1 Covered Top (Vietnam)
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider: (24)
Customize your model: (19)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $34.00You pay: $23.19(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Tamiya Models and PaintsStock Number: TAM 35334Scale: 1/35View all products of type "Jeep/M-38/151"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
The M151A1 was a variant of the M151, a military utility truck which was used by the U.S. Army and Marine Corps from 1959 to the early 1990s. It was first released to troops in 1964, and compared to the original truck it had a modified rear suspension and also received turn signals on its front fender. Some variants of the M151A1 were equipped with a 106mm rifle, and some even revamped to serve as ambulances. The vehicle also served in the Vietnam War.
The Tamiya model comes in 1/35 scale and it captures all the details of the full size subject. It includes 2 sets of markings to depict the vehicle as it appeared during the Vietnam police action conflict.
- New parts to accurately recreate the M151A1.
- New parts include front grille with separate headlight parts, rear panel and swing-arm suspension.
- Model can be assembled to show U.S. Army or U.S. Marine Corps vehicle.
- Parts to depict canopy roof and 1 figure are included.
- Includes 2 sets of markings to depict vehicles which took part in the Vietnam War.