British Light Utility Car 10Hp
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider: (23)
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size.
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
British forces used passenger car chassis, during WWII, as the basis for pick-up style military vehicles. Officially identified as a "Light Utility Car" soldiers called them affectionately by the nickname "Tilly". The vehicle was equipped with a 30hp engine and rear wheel-drive. However, the car did not have sufficient off-road abilities and was soon replaced by 4WD vehicles. As a result, the "Tilly" was used in airbases for liaisons and in other paved areas. The vehicle served in the Dunkirk evacuation, North African and Italian fronts, and Europe from the Normandy invasion on.
Specs & Features
- 1/35 scale plastic assembly model.
- Length: 112mm, Width: 48mm.
- The hood can be opened to view the model's engine.
- The doors can be opened allowing you to view the interior details.
- The engine and suspension area are finely recreated.
- One seated driver figure is included.
- Three types of markings are included.