Citroen 11cv Staff Car
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider: (22)
Customize your model: (10)
Don't forget building supplies!
In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $30.00You pay: $19.79(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Tamiya Models and PaintsStock Number: TAM 35301Scale: 1/35View all products of type "Staff Car"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
This famous French sedan was produced from 1934 to 1957 and featured a lightweight monocoque body with a high performance torsion bar spring suspension. It also had a spacious interior and featured a front-wheel drive system and a low center of gravity. The car proved to be very easy to handle and was used by the French Army, the occupying German Army, and the Free French forces. It was also used by German forces through out the European front and as far away as Russia.
- Length: 125mm, Width: 48mm.
- This is a 1/35 scale assembly kit model of the Citroen Traction 11CV.
- The elegant form of the body and fenders has been accurately reproduced.
- For easy assembly of the suspension, the number of parts is kept in check.
- You can choose to assemble either open or closed front doors.
- By assembling open front doors, you can enjoy viewing the the highly detailed interior.
- Set includes one driver figure.
- Markings for the German Army x 2, French Army x 1, and Civilian vehicle x 1 are included.(Total 4)
- This model will look great in a diorama on its own or with other 1/35 scale models.