Panzerkampfwagen II Ausf. A/B/C (Sd.Kfz.121)
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider: (12)
Customize your model: (17)
Don't forget building supplies!
In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $50.00You pay: $32.17(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Tamiya Models and PaintsStock Number: TAM 35292Scale: 1/35View all products of type "Panzer II"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
After WWI, Germany pushed forward the development of battle tanks under a blanket of secrecy. The Panzerkampfwagen II used the Panzerkampfwagen I's hull and came armed with a 2cm main gun. Mass production of the Ausf.A began in 1937 and various improvements including a new suspension led to the Ausf.C. Until the end of production in April 1940, 1088 Panzer II tanks were manufactured. They led the surprise invasion on Poland and were the main tanks used in the attack on France. Later, they were successfully used in reconnaissance missions until the end of the war.
About the Model
- 1/35 model of the German Panzerkampfwagen II tank.
- Supplemental armor plate parts can be installed in the same manner as the actual tank.
- Various hatches throughout the tank are separately-molded, and armor panels are included to accurately recreate the different variants.
- Assembly-type tracks feature single-piece sections for effortless construction.
- Comes with a commander figure and three kinds of markings for the French campaign.
- Display the Panzerkampfwagen II with other vehicles such as the French Battle Tank B1 bis, French Armored Carrier UE, German 3 Ton 4x2 Cargo Truck, and the new German Infantry Set (French Campaign) to create dioramas of the early WWII battlefield.