British Armored Scout Car "Dingo" Mk.II
Unassembled plastic model kit
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $20.50You pay: $13.99(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Tamiya Models and PaintsStock Number: TAM 32581Scale: 1/48View all products of type "Dingo APC"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Scout Out the Latest British Addition
This British armored scout car boasted enviable maneuverability and armor up to 30mm thick on its compact hull. Often referred to by its nickname of "Dingo", delivery of the Mk.I variant began in 1939; the later Mk.II featured various modifications, including an overhaul of the steering system. All told, more than 6,600 "Dingoes" were manufactured until 1945, serving in a range of locations in both reconnaissance and command car roles.
About the Model
- This is a 1/48 scale plastic model assembly kit of the "Dingo" Mk.II.
- Length: 69mm, width: 37mm.
- The lightweight and compact form with distinctive flat panels is authentically recreated.
- The model can be assembled with folding roof in open or closed position.
- Suspension is realistically depicted with intuitive parts makeup.
- Commander and driver figure are included in realistic action pose.
- Contains one set of markings to recreate a vehicle in combat in Europe.
- The lightweight and compact armored car is captured accurately with its flat panels.The interior of the vehicle is faithfully recreated without an over-complicated parts setup.
- The unique folding roof can be assembled in open or closed position.
- Make your original diorama combining the "Dingo" with other 1/48 scale British vehicle models.