German Destroyer Jagdtiger Early Production
Unassembled plastic model kit
Customize your model: (10)
Don't forget building supplies!
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
1943 saw the production of the world's heaviest and most powerful tank of its time, the Jagdtiger. Produced by Henschel, it was based on the King Tiger's chassis and featured a long barreled 12.8cm gun which showed great offensive capabilities being able to knock out Allied tanks from a great distances. Along with its new design, the large sized fixed fighting compartment was given a 250mm thick front defensive armament which was unique to this tank. First appearing at the Ardennes offensive in December 1944, the Jagdtiger mostly fought against Allied forces in Western Germany from January 1945. Up until April 1945, more than 80 Jagdtigers and another ten with "Porsche turrets" were produced.
Specs & Features
- 1/48 scale plastic assembly model kit.
- Length: 220mm.
- The 12.8cm main gun, the gun mantlet feature an accurately reproduced cast metal finish
- The complicated suspension system and hull have been reproduced with rich detail.
- Assembly type tracks feature a natural sagging effect.
- Commander and driver torso figure included. (Total 2)
- Comes with three kinds of markings