German Tiger I Late w/Ace Commander & Crew
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider: (40)
Customize your model: (34)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. DISCONTINUED This product has been discontinued
and is no longer available.List price: $47.00You pay: $31.79(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Tamiya Models and PaintsStock Number: TAM 25401Scale: 1/35View all products of type "Panzer VI Tiger"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
The German Tiger I Late Version heavy tanks were produced from January of 1944 and showed their awesome dominance against the Allies in Normandy. Tamiya's high-quality 1/35 scale model depicts this variant of the Tiger in full detail, complete with a set crew figures in realistic relaxed poses. A variety of markings are included to depict various tanks, including one belonging to the famous Tiger Ace Michael Wittmann.
- The form of the late version Tiger I is accurately captured.
- Features link-type assembly tracks.
- A range of separate parts are included to recreate hull accessories.
- All hatches excluding the escape hatch can be assembled in open or closed position.
- Comes with Ace Commander and crew figures. They depict crew relaxing on and in the tank.
- Includes a range of marking options.