British SAS Commando Vehicle
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider: (21)
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $37.00You pay: $25.19(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Tamiya Models and PaintsStock Number: TAM 25152Scale: 1/35View all products of type "Jeep/M-38/151"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
This is a 1/35 static model assembly kit of the British SAS Commando Vehicle. The item includes 2 figures.
The British Special Air Service (SAS) had its roots in the North African front in 1941, and throughout WWII they engaged in various commando missions including carrying out surprise attacks against critical sites such as airfields and supply bases behind enemy lines. For such operations, they used vehicles which were heavily armed with machine guns. These vehicles were also fitted with various equipment as well as additional spare fuel tanks to enable long range operation.
Specs & Features
- 1/35 scale plastic assembly kit.
- Length: 96mm.
- Commando Vehicle includes five Vickers machine guns.
- Vehicle parts are products of Italeri.
- Model depicts a vehicle used on the European front after the 1944 Normandy Invasion.
- Jerry cans included.
- Kit includes 2 Tamiya figures (1 infantryman and 1 S.A.S. member)
- Kit does not include decals.