Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider: (6)
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. Available(Ships in 2-4 business days)
This product is in stock at our suppliers,
if ordered it will take a few days to arrive.List price: $17.95You pay: $14.95(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Revell of GermanyStock Number: RMG 3207Scale: 1/72View all products of type "Sd.Kfz 7 8 ton"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
The Sd.Kfz. 7 - 8 tonne medium tracked infantry vehicle - was one of the best known tractors used by the German Army in the Second World War. This half-track was primarily used as an artillery tractor for heavy guns. Another variant was the Sd.Kfz. 7/2 with a mount for a 3,7 cm AA gun 36. For transporting munitions an Sd.Ah 52 was also used. An armoured driver's cab provided better protection for the crew. To defend against the continually growing threat from allied aircraft more and more mechanised troop units were equipped with these self-propelled gun carriages.
- Fine surface details
- Munitions trailer (Sd.Ah. 52)
- Detailed 3,7 cm AA gun 36
- Armoured driver's cab
- One-piece bendable injection moulded track
- Chassis with reproduction drive line
- Detailed interior
Authentic decal set for following versions:
- Heeres-Flak-Abteilung 300 (motorisiert), 8. Armee, Heeresgruppe Sud, Ungarn, Herbst 1944
- 5. Batterie, I. Flak-Abteilung, Flak-Regiment 12, Italien, 1944
- 1. Batterie, Heeres-Flak-Abteilung 279 (motorisiert), 25. Panzerdivision, Heeresgruppe Mitte, Oder, Fruhjahr 1945
- 1. Batterie, Heeres-Flak-Abteilung 279 (motorisiert), Russland, Winter 1944