SLT50-3 "ELEFANT"mit Sa.Anh.52t, PzH2000, FENNEK
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size.
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
The "Elephant" was designed to improve mobility on the battlefield and due to the increasing number of heavy tank transports. Development had already begun in 1970 and in April 1976 the first of the total of 324 vehicles were handed over to the German Army. The advantage was its 8x8 all-wheel drive. The tank howitzer 2000 is currently the most modern and powerful artillery gun in the world. The first production vehicle was delivered to the German Army in 1998. The maximum range of fire is 30,000 m. The Fennek is the most up-to-date reconnaissance vehicle of its class and was delivered to the troops in December 2003. This 177 kW approx 10.5 tonne vehicle has an extendable sensor head so that the roof height could be kept very low at 1.79 m.
- Fine structural details on surfaces
- Decals for 2 versions per vehicle
- Authentic reproduction of checker plate structure
- True-to-original movable tyres
- Semi-trailer can be connected or disconnected
- Drive-on ramps can be optionally up or down
- Couplings can be optionally up or down
- Rotating turret
- Elevating barrel
- Injection moulded track with individual links and segments
- Hatches can be shown open
- Optional armament 7.62 mm MG 3 or 40 mm grenade launcher
- Sensor head can be optionally extended or retracted