Bruckenlegepanzer Biber and ATF Dingo
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size.
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
The Biber (Beaver) tracked bridge layer was introduced into the German Army in 1973. This horizontally laid cantilevered bridge offered the advantage over the previous system (scissors or bascule) of a flat silhouette. The Biber can bridge an obstacle within 2-3 minutes. The 2-man crew can control the whole procedure from the tank and are therefore protected. The Dingo 1 was obtained to provide better protection for the soldiers during overseas operations in Kosovo and Afghanistan. This very mobile cross-country vehicle offers protection against infantry munitions and artillery fragments. A V-shaped deflector on the underbody even deflects most of the explosive power of an anti-tank mine around the body.
Contains 2 finely detailed model kits
- Front launching arm with movable main hydraulic system
- Rear launching arm can be fitted in all operational positions
- Bridge elements can be coupled
- Injection moulded tracks with individual links and segments
- Transparent parts to represent window
- Complete drive line with mine deflector
- Gun mount with optional MG 3, 40 mm grenade launcher or 12.7 mm MG
Authentic decals for 3 versions:
- Einsatzvorbereitung ISAF
- ISAF, Afghanistan 2006/2007
- ISAF, Afghanistan 2010/2011
- Panzerpionierbataillon 803, 2. Kompanie, Havelberg
- ISAF Afghanistan
- Panzerpionierbataillon 390, Bad Salzungen