AMX-30B2 French Main Battle Tank
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Other products to consider
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $69.99You pay: $45.72(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Meng ModelsStock Number: MGK TS013Scale: 1/35View all products of type "AMX-30"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
FRENCH MAIN BATTLE TANK AMX -30B2
AMX-30 was a second-generation main battle tank equipped by the French Army. AMX-30 sacrificed protection for light weight so as to obtain strong mobility. It was equipped with a 105mm L/56 rifled gun and also a 20mm autocannon against slow flight vehicles. AMX-30B2 is an improved variant of AMX-30 with improved fire control system and power system and new torsion bar suspension which increased the off-road mobility. In 1991, French 4th Dragoon Regiment equipped with AMX-30B2 engaged in the Gulf War.
This 1/35 scale French AMX-30B2 MBT plastic model kit is 271mm in total length and 96mm in width. The cast turret is realistically represented on the model; the gun and 20mm autocannon can elevate independently; the hatch on commander cupola can rotate in 360 degrees; realistic running gear parts on the chassis are movable; elastic torsion bars combined with movable hydraulic shock absorbers can realize the shock absorption action like the real vehicle; workable track links are easy to assemble with the assembly jig. Precision PE parts are included.
- The Exterior Of The Vehicle Is Realistically Represented.
- Front Hull Parts Are Accurately Reproduced. Clear Headlights Are Provided.
- A PE Engine Mesh Cover And PE Grills Are Included.
- Cast Turret And New Tooled LLL TV Camera Are Perfectly Represented. White Light/Infrared Searchlight Can Be Built Open Or Closed.
- NBC Protection System On The Rear Of The Turret Is Precisely Reproduced.
- The Commander's Cupola Is Very Detailed. Clear Parts Are Realistically Represented.
- Storage Baskets Are Realistically Represented. All Details Of The Turret Are Presented.
- Movable Suspension System And Workable Tracks Are Provided To Replicate The Running Gear.
- The Kit Contains Yellow Sprues, A Clear One, PE Frets And A Decal Sheet.
- Markings for 4th Dragoon Regiment, French 6th Light Armoured Division, 1991 Gulf War