M3A3 Bradley with Busk III
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Other products to consider
Customize your model: (12)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. Backordered (Sign up for an email
notification when it's
back in stock!)List price: $66.99You pay: $42.89(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Meng ModelsStock Number: MGK SS006Scale: 1/35View all products of type "M2/M3 Bradley"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Unlike Meng's M2A3 kit, the interior for this kit is sold separately. See Meng kit SPS017.
M3A3 Bradley BUSK III cavalry fighting vehicle, the latest U.S. digital cavalry fighting vehicle, is mainly used for scouting.
This vehicle is installed with the Force XXI Battle Command Brigade and Below (FBCB2) Battlefield Command Information System and Bradley Urban Survivability Kits (BUSK). It has strong survivability and informatization combat capabilities. Ten TOW anti-tank missiles can be stored in the passenger compartment. It is equipped with a new top-mounted missile reloading hatch with periscopes. Combat weight of the M3A3 Bradley CFV with ERA modules is about 30t. It is powered by a 600hp VTA-903T diesel engine with an HMPT-500-3 hydromechanical transmission. The two-man turret consists of a 25mm M242 Bushmaster chain gun, a 7.62mm M240C coaxial machine gun and a two-tube TOW anti-tank missile launcher. Taking into account of the crew, it can hold 5 people in total.
This vehicle serves in U.S. troops stationed in the Continental United States, Afghanistan, Iraq and South Korea.
This 1/35 scale U.S. Cavalry Fighting Vehicle M3A3 Bradley w/BUSK III model is 203.5mm long, 107.3mm wide and 97.1mm high (to the top of the closed Commander's Independent Thermal Viewer). It has accurate shape, rich details and all hatches are movable. The real vehicle's complete structure and details are precisely replicated with cement-free workable tracks, movable suspension and the linkage of the coaxial machine gun sight. PE parts are included.
- The Mighty Exterior Is Realistically Reproduced On The Model.
- The Vehicle Can Be Modeled With/Without Front Add-On Armor; Anti-Slip Coating On The Add-On Armor Is Apparent.
- Realistic Missile Reloading Hatch And Passenger Ramp Are Movable.
- Commander's Independent Viewer And Protection System Are Well Detailed.
- TOW Anti-Tank Missile Launcher Can Be Built In Folded Or Firing Position.
- Ammo Boxes Can Be Built In Several Options In Rear Turret Storage Basket.
- Coaxial Machine Gun Has A Delicate Sight And It Moves With Main Gun In Elevation.
- Movable Suspension System And Cement-Free Workable Tracks Are Provided To Replicate The Running Gear.
- The Kit Contains Sand Yellow And Clear Sprues, A Decal Sheet, PE Frets, Vinyl And Metal Parts.