Panzerhaubitze 2000 Self-propelled Howitzer
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch and metal parts.
Other products to consider
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size.
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
GERMAN PANZERHAUBITZE 2000 SELF-PROPELLED HOWITZER
The Panzerhaubitze 2000 is one of the most advanced self-propelled howitzers in the world. The vehicle utilizes a large number of chassis parts of Leopard 1 MBT and Leopard 2 MBT. It is powered by the MTU MT881 engine which provides excellent mobility; it is armed with a Rheinmetall 155mm L52 gun with an advanced sight and fire-control system. 60 rounds are stored vertically on board in a horseshoe arrangement. Its automatic shell-loading system has realized automatic management of all ammunition. This vehicle entered German Army service in 1998, and then into armies of Italy, the Netherlands and Greece.
This 1/35 scale German Panzerhaubitze 2000 Self-Propelled Howitzer plastic model kit precisely represents exterior of the real vehicle. The commander's and crew hatches can be built open or closed; the movable suspension system is molded perfectly; cement-free workable track links are easy to assemble. Precision PE parts and a metal barrel are included. Five paint schemes are provided.
Length: 339mm Width: 102mm
- The Kit Precisely Represents Exterior Of The Real Vehicle. The Long Barrel Looks Very Mighty.
- All Parts Are Presented On The Front Hull.
- Clear Headlights And Turn Signal Lights Are Included.
- The Engine Air Intake Grilles Are Realistically Represented With PE Parts.
- Anti-Slip Coating Is Apparent On The Top Of The Turret, And Add-On Armor Fixing Bolts Are Replicated As Real Ones.
- There Are Delicate Details On The End Of The Gun.
- The Crew Hatches Can Be Built Open Or Closed.
- Movable Suspension System And Cement-Free Workable Tracks Are Provided To Replicate The Running Gear.
- The Kit Contains Green Sprues, A Clear One, PE Frets, A Decal Sheet And A Metal Barrel.