Char 2C French Super Heavy Tank
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. Backordered (Sign up for an email
notification when it's
back in stock!)List price: $90.00You pay: $57.69(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Meng ModelsStock Number: MGK TS009Scale: 1/35View all products of type "Char 2C"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Char 2C was a French super heavy tank designed in the last phase of WWI. It's still the biggest tank ever taken into production in the world. It was developed by a French shipyard, Forges et Chantiers de la Mediterranee (FCM) located near Toulon. It had a crew of 12. Its main armament was a 75mm gun and auxiliary armament was four 8mm machine guns. It was 10.27m long and 3m wide with a loaded weight of 69t. It was powered by two German Maybach 250hp engines via electric transmission. It could drive at the speed of 12-15km/h. Its armour- 45mm at the front and 22mm at the sides- could stand the attack of anti-tank weapons in the 1920s and 1930s. Most interestingly, the 10 Char 2Cs ever produced were named after the ancient regions of France.
This 1/35 scale French Super Heavy Tank Char 2C plastic model kit precisely replicates the features of the first riveted super heavy multi-turret tank designed during WWI. Lights are provided with clear parts. All grilles of the engine compartment are represented in PE parts. Cement-free workable tracks are easy to assemble. Paint options are offered for three vehicles (No.90/93/97).
Total length: 293.2mm Width: 85.2mm
- This Giant Is More Massive Than Its Contemporaries With Beautiful Structure.
- One-Piece Slide-Molded Turret Is Perfectly Represented With Rivet Details.
- The Giant Engine Compartment Has Rich Details And The Air Intake Grille Is Represented By Precise PE Parts.
- Small Turret Is Molded In One-Piece By Slide-Mold Technology To Ensure Structural Integrity And The High Level Of Detail.
- Geometric Shape Of The Tank Is Represented Faithfully.
- Unique Early Type Running Gear Is Reproduced As The Real Structure And Ball-Mounted Machine Guns Are Rotatable.
- The Hull Is Delicately Represented With Rivet Details And The Grille Will Be Enhanced With PE Parts.
- Workable Track Links Can Be Assembled Without Cement And It Is Movable After Assembly.
- The Kit Contains Tan-Colored Sprues, Black Track Parts, One Clear Sprue, One PE Fret And One Decal Sheet.
Includes markings for:
- No.97 "Normandie" of 51st BCC, France 1939
- No.93 "Alsac" of 51st BCC, France 1939
- No.90 "Poitou" of 51st BCC, France 1939