This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
The T-34 was a Soviet medium tank which had a profound and lasting effect on the field of tank design. First fielded in 1940, it has often been described as the most effective, efficient, and influential tank design of World War II. Kit has detailed exterior surface, hinged hatches, interior with (2) bucket seats, one-piece lower hull, multi-part road wheels, vinyl track lengths, asymmetric mantlet, two-piece gun barrel, 7.62mm machine gun, separate turret and hatches, storage bins, tow cable, bed roll, filigree hand rails, external cylindrical fuel drum's and separately molded on-vehicle equipment.
Decals and color painting guide for (6) vehicles:
- 24th Tank Regiment, 46th Mechanized Brigade, Byelorussia, July 1944
- 18th Guards Tank Brigade, 3rd Guards Tank Corps, Byelorussia, July 1944
- Sevastopol, May 1944, Summer 1944
- 4th Guards Mechanized Corps, Romania, August 1944
- 10th Guards Ural Tank Corps, Ukraine Summer 1944