This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
The T-34 was a Soviet medium tank which had a profound and lasting effect on the field of tank design. First fielded in 1940, it has often been described as the most effective, efficient, and influential tank design of World War II.
Kit has detailed exterior surface, interior with (2) bucket seats, one-piece lower hull, multi-part road wheels, vinyl track lengths, asymmetric mantlet, two-piece gun barrel, 7.62mm machine gun, separate turret and hatches, storage bins, tow cable, bed roll, hand rails and separately molded on-vehicle equipment.
Decals and markings for (6) vehicles:
- 1st Leningrad Front Red Banner Tank Brigade, (Summer 1944 and Winter 1943/1944)
- Revolutionary Mongolia Tank Columne, Winter 1943/1944
- Komsomolets - Severomorerts Tank Columne, Winter 1942/1943
- Stalingrad Front, Winter 1942/1943
- 5th Guard Tank Corps, Kursk Arc, July 1943