French GCT 155mm AU-F1 SPH based on T-72
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Other products to consider
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size.
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
The GCT 155mm AUF1 is based on the AMX30 main battle tank (MBT) chassis and equipped with a 155mm 39-caliber gun with an auto-loading system, giving a rate of fire of 8 rounds per minute, and a sustained rate of fire of 6 rounds per minute.
- Highly detailed exterior
- One-piece lower hull
- One-piece upper hull
- Separately molded turret and hatches
- Brass tow cable, cable cord
- Well rendered running gear with vinyl track lengths, sprockets and road wheels
- Cylindrical fuel drums
- Separate on-vehicle equipment
- Gun barrel with hollow muzzle brake
- Roof mounted 12.7mm anti-aircraft gun
- Smoke grenade launchers
- Ammo stowage doors-open/closed
- Side skirts
- Photo-etch parts
- Decals and 5-view color painting guide for (1) vehicle