M4A1 Sherman Normandy '44
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Other products to consider: (23)
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. Backordered (Sign up for an email
notification when it's
back in stock!)List price: $33.95You pay: $23.29(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Dragon ModelsStock Number: DML 7273Scale: 1/72View all products of type "M4 Sherman"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
This kit features an M4A1 that fought in Normandy in 1944. It includes many new parts such as the turret, upper and lower hull and more.
- Brand new accurately scaled early cast turret
- Bolting strips with fine detail
- New rotor shield is accurately produced to scale
- Newly tooled gun shield
- Slide-molded one-piece gun barrel
- Commander's cupola hatch can be assembled open/closed
- Movable periscope assembly is finely detailed
- Newly tooled early cast hull
- Slide-molded M4A1 hull bottom is newly tooled
- Driver's and radio operator's hatches can be assembled open/closed
- On-vehicle tools recreated in exquisite detail
- Finely detailed light guards and lifting hooks
- New Cartograf decal
About the M4A1:
The Sherman was used by every Allied nation on every battle front of WWII. While not as heavily armed or thickly armored as its German and Russian counterparts, it had the advantage of being reliable and rugged, thanks to its uncomplicated design. The very first production model of the M4 was the M4A1, immediately recognizable by its rounded cast hull. In all, 6,281 of the M4A1 type were produced, and they were present during the D-Day invasion as the Allies breached the Atlantic Wall.