T-34/76 German (Captured) Model 1943
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider: (24)
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $17.50You pay: $11.99(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Dragon ModelsStock Number: DML 7268Scale: 1/72View all products of type "T-34"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
This plastic kit is of an actual captured T-34/76. It has many modifications that the Germans made including a new cupola, Notek light, new storage boxes and the installation of a radio.
- Newly tooled commander's cupola for German Army version
- Reshaped loader's hatch can be assembled to open realistically
- Photo-etched side armor plates with mounts
- Newly tooled top plate of turret with splash guard around cupola
- Slide-molded gun barrel
- Accurate turret housing and mantlet
- Newly tooled glacis-mounted Notek headlamp for German Army version
- New on-vehicle storage box
- Commander's, loader's and driver's hatches can be assembled open/closed
- Convenient one-piece road wheels, idler wheels and sprocket wheels
- One-piece Dragon Styrene track links
- Photo-etched parts for engine grill
- New Cartograf decals
About the captured T-34/76:
Urgent series production of the T-34 began in July 1940, and after the German invasion of Russia, production was accelerated even further. This resulted in a lot of defects and mechanical problems. Nevertheless, the 26-ton T-34/76 was a revolutionary and advanced tank design. In fact it was so successful that the German forces at times put captured T-34s into their own national service. When pressed into German service, the tanks received a number of modifications to make them more operable. This included such things as a new cupola, Notek light, new storage boxes and the installation of a radio.