Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Other products to consider: (5)
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size.
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
This unusual recovery vehicle was a conversion of the Tiger (P) chassis, as used by the Ferdinand and Elefant tank destroyers, and had an extremely small production run. Their special equipment included a small derrick crane, rams and timber beams to aid in recovery operations.
Now Dragon allows you to model this unique and interesting vehicle in a small scale, with just as much detail as its larger 1:35 brother! The detailed crane can be installed in the folded or operational positions, giving modelers the choice of how to display this rare subject. A host of details and newly tooled parts contribute to a busy and fascinating subject, the first time this vehicle has ever been produced in 1:72 scale.
- All newly tooled parts for the rear superstructure, upper hull, fenders and engine deck
- The derrick crane can be portrayed as folded or deployed
- Photo-etched parts for the crane's chain
- All hatches can be modeled in open or closed positions
- Convenient one-piece tracks
- High quality Cartograf decals