Sd.kfz.131 Panzerjager II fur Pak40/2 Marder II, Early
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Other products to consider: (17)
Customize your model: (22)
Don't forget building supplies!
In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $78.75You pay: $52.49(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Dragon ModelsStock Number: DML 6769Scale: 1/35View all products of type "Marder"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Early in the war there was an urgent need for self-propelled anti-tank platforms, especially when the Wehrmacht was confronted by well-armored enemy vehicles such as the T-34 and KV-I during the invasion of Russia. Many hybrid designs were converted from obsolete tank chassis. The Marder II was a case in point, as it was based on a Panzer II chassis. The Mid-Production version of the Marder II (Sd.Kfz.131) was armed with 7.5cm PaK 40. Some 576 Marder IIs were produced from June 1942 till June 1943, and they fought primarily on the Eastern Front.
Dragon's new 1/35 scale kit is a superb rendition of a Early-Production variant, and it perfectly complements the Marder II family in Dragon line-up. New tooling for this kit include the spare track rack, upper hull, vision port on starboard side and the ammo lockers. Cartograf decal are included.
- Brand new 1/35 Marder II Early Production rendered
- OVM arrangement for Marder II Early Production
- Accurate upper hull w/fenders and engine deck in full detail
- Fully detailed hull bottom
- Ammo lockers have superb rivet details
- Internal ammo storage racks w/accurate detail
- Bracket made from photo-etched part
- New version port on starboard hull
- Newly tooled spare-track rack on hull front
- Detailed noteklight and horn
- Gun travel lock for Marder II Early Production
- Suspension and wheels and crisp details
- Access hatch can be assembled open or closed
- Photo-etched muffler guard
- Authentic XF SSG46 Aphon transmission components w/transmission housing
- Driver's controls recreated in fine detail
- Driver's vision port w/interior detail
- Driver's vision can be assembled open or closed
- Road wheels finely detailed
- Two types of fully detailed drive sprockets
- Three types of detailed idler wheels
- Slide-molded armor spacers
- Recoil guard for Pak40 included
- Detailed breech can be assembled open or closed
- Magic Tracks reproduced with crisp detail
- Highly detailed injection-molded on-vehicle tools with brackets
- Three kinds of muzzle brakes
- Double-layer ultra-thin gun shield w/rivets
- Instrument panel included
- Fighting compartment periscopes can be assembled in raised or lowered positions